CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mari Menabung. Sila Tekan

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Its exam. Hooray!


Tomorrow is the day,
starting from 15 of January until 22 of January,
the feeling..currently can't be identify..
neither to be so excited nor to be too anxious..

I think,probably all the feeling has gone..
I'm just a plain person,
a stoner.. oh no!
am i HIGH right now..?

anything happen don't regret..
if this the last year for me here...
i will not regret..
I had put lots of effort to reach until this level..

but right now, just keep going to reach the 'sky'
don't stop believing..
don't stop moving..
keep on thinking!

there maybe no shortcut or highway to success...
but there always be my way. =)
'What don't kill you make you more strong'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck....h_h

Fahmi Ali Jr. said...

thanks. ^^
pray for my success. =)

omaroza said...

bittaufiq wannajah fahmi =)

Fahmi Ali Jr. said...

syukran ya akhi. may Allah bless u.