CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mari Menabung. Sila Tekan

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

mumbling..

I'm thinking about a brand new idea, which is.."how to make my life more happy than before".
This is not just happy from the outside look but also, happy in the inside. But if i ask my friends, "Fahmi, you are already happy, look at yourself 'tall,big' equal to fat. Eh, am i fat..??? asking myself.
thinking about it, doesn't give any answer. it only just because i love to eat!!!
so, maybe the solution for the body weight problem is..."Gym, Control my eating Habit,..

erm.. it not the topic, talking about my body weight, it all about how to regain my happiness.
but, people always...someone look healthy meaning they are happy...! not all the people laa..

Maybe Allah know the best for me, InsyaAllah i will get the answer.

-wrote while unconscious due to overdose taking anatomy subject input-

No comments: