CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mari Menabung. Sila Tekan

Sunday, March 23, 2008

once u broke......

she makes me open my heart for her,

nevertheless now she left it open

without nothing to fill...

and without nothing left inside.

once i'd swear,

i'll never open the door for the time being...

and especially to her...

but then i failed...


kept waiting for her to knock on my door,

still waiting...

and waiting...

then i realize,

this is not me!

i am not who i am.

who am i??

an unanswered question...

what have gone through my mind?

i still got a long journey to trsvel

though

still deep inside i want and need a partner,

accompany me,

share the love with me,

through the adventure lay in front,

steps inside when other steps out.


thanxz to my friends ms.timah

No comments: